Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Kernel module for file protection ideas

From: "Aditya [ Aditya Lalit Deshmukh ]" <aditya () online gateway technolabs net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:28:50 +0530

this would be a very bad idea as any kernel level programmer will tell you that every 'if' takes time for comparison
and you will be doing that every time for evry file access and parsing through a list of datastructs and other stuff
that would possibally will make the system very slow for any "real world"  use

my point of view $0.002...

- aditya