Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

TOTAL WIRELESS SECURITY

From: Bartholomew Simpson <focusyne () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:14:10 -0800 (PST)

Greeting!

Thank you all for responding to my question.  I now
have several options to further investigate.  I think
creating a wireless black hole would be the best
solution.

Management has set the policy that there shall be no
RF devices in key areas that hold "very sensitive
data" and while that is a great policy, enforcement
becomes difficult.

Most people entering these areas don't even realize
that they are violating the policy and the cost of
doing a body cavity search on entry is too expensive.

Thanks again.

BS