Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Online Games Consoles and Security Implications

From: Dave <dave () blackops org>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:03:16 -0700

hellNbak (hellnbak () nmrc org) wrote:
The XBox will run Linux.  :-)

The X-Box console is an embedded version of Win2K (I think) so if the IP
stack is the same, and depending on the patch version and what ports it
will advertise would all depend on wether or not they are hackable.

Assumption.  Check your sources first.  Stack is not the same.  :)

heh coming soon - NMRC-X-Firewall and NMRC-X-Snort.  :-)