Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Evolution of Cross-Site Scripting Attacks

From: "Replugge [ROD]" <replugge () alcoholico org>
Date: 20 May 2002 19:54:44 +0200

Hello list,

I have already detected on my logs a tool which scan for XSS, you
can check the log at:

http://www.alcoholico.org/xsstool.txt

If you have check the log you can actually see that it was one request
per second obviously imposible for "active human explotation", i posted
this incident to the incidents mailing list the 16th but for some reason
didn't make it, if someone knows about this tool please let me know.

Best Regards

--
/*
Rodrigo Gutierrez                              +47 73546339