Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: about cookies

From: Eduardo Caballero <sedyer () chi spunge org>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 16:22:20 -0500 (CDT)

  Saludos again:

Hi Eduardo. Can you give me an example of the cookie
name (send me the header)? I know of another AudioGalaxy

  Well, the cookie have this format:

SID
135405a83dbd25061c2e7df7b4740a58
audiogalaxy.com/
0
444229504
29495451
501596672
29489518
*
cookieUsername
g----------22  <-The Username in plain text!!!.
audiogalaxy.com/
0
3688152064
29562841
1666096672
29489518
*
cookiePassword
a-------5      <-The Password in plain text!!!.
audiogalaxy.com/
0
3688152064
29562841
1666096672
29489518
*
searchPref
0
audiogalaxy.com/
0
863250176
29562844
3069262080
29489520
*

  I can see in other cookies, that this 'problem' is relatively common;
sometimes this information are encripted with cyphertext format DES or LM.

problem that, if I combine your problem with my problem,
we can probably exploit AudioGalaxy.

  Well, if it's posibble, i like know this mean.

  One more time, excuse my english. :)

  See you later, and thanks.

  ReYDeS

 Eduardo Caballero | ReYDeS () BigFoot com
 RareGaZz-Team Member | http://RareGaZz.com.ar
 Security Wari Projects Member | (SWP)
 ICQ: 139649191