Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: New Binary Bruteforcing Method Discovered

From: Liedtke Goetz <goetzliedtke () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:29:23 -0800 (PST)

pr0ix () hushmail com wrote:
I would like to defend myself on this matter.

Yes, I did write this code.

and

I, the great pr0ix, have discovered a new technique for bruteforcing

local suid binaries on any *nix operating system, which uncovers all
exploitable bugs in the application.

while

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:15:11 -0500, David Rhodus