Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: apache chunked encoding

From: Tina Bird <tbird () precision-guesswork com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:59:25 +0000 (GMT)

And I don't suppose anyone knows where the configuration "switch" is that
disables support for chunked encoding in the default version of Apache?  I
RTFM'ed but couldn't find it.

thanks for any help -- tbird

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
                                  Jade Blue Eclipse

http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
Log Analysis http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html
VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com