Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Phone Switches + telephone banking etc

From: ash <ashcrow () phreaker net>
Date: 09 Jun 2002 13:20:45 -0400

Even if the phones are old they are still hot items being sold in stores
since they are pretty cheap and easily made. I know that both Best Buy
and Circuit City sell a nice amount of these phones every month.

(DECT == Digital european cellular phone) || (DEC == Digital Enhanced
Cordless Telecommunications)?

Even with these technologies I am sure it could be cracked .. anything
that sends out ant type of radio freq can be cracked .. it's just
probably harder.

Cheers,
Ash