Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: cgate soli86

From: "Len Rose" <len () netsys com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:21:41 -0500 (EST)

I just thought that I would mention that:

1. This doesn't do anything on Solaris 8 x86 with or without stack guard
turned on..
2. It crashed Solaris 7 x86 with or without stack guard.
3. I only have 1 production Solaris 2.6 X86 machine and it's too
important to play with.

/*
 *
 *  Team,
 *
 *  As Qualys took the opportunity to move forward to becoming a
 *  successful global company we would like to extend our condolences
 *  to the development team that suffered some collateral damage during
 *  the transition from a knowledge and friendship based company to
 *  a greedy and unhuman one.
 *
 *  Who is responsible for this?
 *