Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: combinations of 4

From: bugtraq42 () myrealbox com
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 19:59:25 -0700

Here's a program I just whipped up to do what you want.  It's GPL, so
modify away if you want.  Yes, I have no life.

Hope it works for ya.

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 05:01:59PM -0800, KF wrote:
I am in the process of archiving power pc instructions that do not
contain null... I have come to the decision that if I could generate a
list of all possible unique 4 char combinations for a given list of
alpha numeric chars then I could quickly sort the rest out in gdb...

My question is does anyone know how to programatically do this? Do i
need to make use of bit shifting or something? I need only a program to
print the list to the screen or something simple. Example output would
be ...

AAAA
BBBBB
AAAB