Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Cobalt Cubes (was: Re: Fwd: Returned post for bugtraq () securityfocus com)

From: Mike Johnson <mikej () opennms org>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:18:39 -0400

Blue Boar [BlueBoar () thievco com] wrote:
At least one of the "Red Hat" worms was also nailing RAQ boxes,
via one of the LPR exploits.  1i0n worm, I believe.

Right.  All Cobalt boxes started out as MIPS.  As near as I can
tell, up through the Cube2 and RAQ2, they were still using MIPS.
I think with the RAQ3, they switched over to i386 (AMD), but I'm
not sure about the current (Cube3), but the original Cubes and
the Cube2's (that the poster was asking about) were/are MIPS.

See: http://weblogs.userland.com/qube/faq/

Mike
--
Mike Johnson -- mikej () opennms org