Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: searching through the address space of a process

From: Gigi Sullivan <sullivan () sikurezza org>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:27:37 +0200

Aiee :)

   Hello!

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 11:03:50AM +0200, Gigi Sullivan wrote:
   I do nothing about doing it under Windows, but you can achieve this
   quite easly under Unix; Just look for "Return in LibC" in BugtraQ archives
   by Solar Designer (indeed, that article is much more than you need) or
   just take a look at the attached example.

   Uh, nevertheless to say that I forgot to attach something ;)
   Attachment follows.

bye bye

                        -- gg sullivan

--
Lorenzo Cavallaro       `Gigi Sullivan' <sullivan () sikurezza org>

Until I loved, life had no beauty;
I did not know I lived until I had loved. (Theodor Korner)