Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Time-to-patch vs Disclosure method

From: "Mark Kennedy" <mkennedy () symantec com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:55:53 -0700

I disagree that all Microsoft is doing is diverting attention.  They raise
some legitimate questions and concerns.  Their problems are another topic.
But just because they are the source of the vulnerability does not
undermine their valid concerns on how that vulnerability is disclosed.

Thanx,

Mark

                    Olaf Kirch

                    <okir@caldera.       To:     "J. J. Horner" <jhorner () 2jnetworks com>

                    de>                  cc:     vuln-dev () securityfocus com

                                         Subject:     Re: Time-to-patch vs Disclosure method

                    10/17/2001

                    02:02 PM