Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: [unicode / iis4]

From: "Wertheimer, Ishai" <iwertheimer () KPMG COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:59:59 -0500

I'm not sure why does Marco insist on this, since in many cases I found it
not working.

Here is an example:

When trying to figure out directory I'm going to I tried IDQ extension and
got:

File
E:\Somedirectory\docroot\msadc\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\winnt\system32\
test.idq

So msadc directory isn't always directing to sysroot.

Cheers,

Ishai Wertheimer