Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Potential overflow in Internet Explorer

From: Robbert Muller <mjrider () ENSCHEDE COM>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:12:42 +0100

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 08:12:20PM -0800, joetesta () HUSHMAIL COM wrote:
<SNIP>
    I am using version 5.50.4522.1800 on Win98 SE with all critical updates
installed.  I attempted to reproduce this crash on three other machines
without success.  Their version numbers where:

        5.00.2614.3500,
        5.50.4134.0100,
        5.50.4134.0600

    It seems as though this may be some sort of regression error,
bad mix of software, or both.  Can anyone else reproduce this?
5.504522.1800 (Winme+all updates) doesn't crash

--
Robbert Muller           | Never let a luser on your console.
mjrider@enschede dot com | Because that means they're in your room.