Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

What about NT's AUTORUN Vulnerability!

From: Nelson Brito <nelson () SECUNET COM BR>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:05:36 -0200

Hi developers,

I have a question, does someone knows a little bit about "Windows NT's
autorun.inf Vulnerability"?

Note, it's not about CDROM's AUTORUN.INF, detailed in a lot of "NT's
Checklists", it's about a autorun.inf file placed in other "mount
point".

Does someone have the BUGTRAQ's Discussion about this TOPIC?

I wondered post some code I have made and talk about this problem.

Sem mais,
--
Nelson Brito
"Windows NT can also be protected from nmap OS detection scans thanks