Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: All Advantage Spyware

From: rompa <benettor () IRC GR>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:47:59 +0300

I'm on the process of monitoring all Registry and Files requests (open,
read, query, execute, delete etc. etc). After it i will sniff my local
PC to see what packets coming and going. When I have the results I will
inform you via this list. After all it would be nice to create a
software that will be detect all spyware software (including unknown).
I have some ideas on it... I'm developing on C++ (Borland). Contact me
for more info...

George K. aka BenettOr