Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: news story and router passwords

From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:26:33 +0100

Hi All
I've just had this passed to me and it seemed relevant
http://www.solarwinds.net/Tools/Professional+/
It's a network discovery/management tool but it also includes a bruteforce
SNMP community name tester which is nice (in a sad geeky kinda way)

Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk Talisker's comprehensive IDS & Scanner
List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.