Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Kill the DOG and win 100 000 DM

From: Lincoln Yeoh <lyeoh () POP JARING MY>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:35:34 +0800

At 03:25 PM 08-11-2000 -0600, Jeffrey W. Thompson wrote:
Hi,

Jay Tribick let me know that you guys were having a discussion of the
PitBull hacking contest going on right now on this list so I thought I
would join and offer myself for questions and whatnot.  To introduce

OK, just curious about a few things:

Wasn't the root password supposed to be published?

What would happen if someone telneted in from localhost and tried to login
as isso -e "TS ALL", and used the correct password?

Does ps show all processes or only certain processes are seen when logged
in as beaner?

Cheerio,
Link.