Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Squid doesn't quote urls in error messages.

From: Lincoln Yeoh <lyeoh () POP JARING MY>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:59:58 +0800

At 09:10 PM 31-10-2000 +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
The squid dev team is currently cross checking other generated pages (such
as gopher-html retrieval) and there will be an official supported patch for
all currently supported versions of squid in the near future.

Sounds good. Not like those who only fix the bits pointed out ;).

Just as a side note: Even though squid is open source and not proprietary,
it might have been nice to run this past the squid developers before giving
Mr Georgi Guninski and others ideas :-].

Yep I just noticed they have some mailing lists, not sure how those work
though (will test squid () ircache net).

My apologies to the squid developers and users.

Regards,
Link.