Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: New worm?

From: dufresne () WINTERNET COM (Ron DuFresne)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 15:01:26 -0500

I had someone try and send out a file the other day, a .vbs script that
might well be the same thing, though, it was sent /dcc, someone want to
look it over and compare?  Was sent from a norway user, tried to slip it
in and perhaps get my client to run it, but, we play unix here <smile>...

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne