Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: I love you Author evidence ?

From: sachsm () JTFCND IA MIL (Sachs, Marcus)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 11:31:23 -0400

Well, how about this theory:  the script was a work in progress, being
passed between a couple of developers by email.  The recipient made a
mistake and double-clicked the attachment rather than saving it to a
directory where he could continue to work on it using VB or another script
editor.  OOOOPS!  Released that sucker before we were ready to!  Oh, Crap!

ms