Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: IPSec research

From: Martin.Loeffler () CP NET (Martin Loeffler)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:17:37 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Hudack [mailto:mhudack () EUGENE KASHPUREFF ORG]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2000 11:09 AM
To: VULN-DEV () SECURITYFOCUS COM
Subject: Re: IPSec research

..

In general I feel better recommending other tunneling
protocols, we moved over to a modified SSH implementation.

Modified how?

M.

--

Critical Path Inc.
 156 Front Street West, Suite 505

Critical Path Inc. (Nasdaq: CPTH) is the dominant global provider
 of complete end-to-end Internet messaging and collaboration
 solutions for corporations, Internet service providers (ISPs),
 Web hosting companies, and Web portals. Critical Path has built
 an industry-leading global infrastructure with data centers
 connected to key Internet exchange points, and currently
 reaches more than 50 million end-users through its customer
 relationships. For more information you can reach us at: www.cp.net

Confidential/Privileged/Proprietary Information may be contained
 in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
 message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
 person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
 In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify
 the sender by reply email.