Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Keyboard recording

From: NSpande () FOOL COM (Nathan Spande)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:48:53 -0400

I've been following a thread about KeyGhost on another list, and the general
consensus there is that although it may work fine, the legal aspect of it is
questionable.  IANAL, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some sort of
regulation of devices (at least in the US - YMMV).

Don't know of any other hardware devices that do this sort of thing, but I'm
guessing there must be something out there.

Nathan