Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Another new worm???

From: alex () WINSTAR NET (Alexander Kiwerski)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:49:35 -0700

This one got sent to many people around the office here too, but our IS
guys caught it quickly.

It's not new of course, and the current McAfee DAT's do catch it. (Caught
it on mine. 4078? I think)
If you use Outlook or Outlook Express you won't see the .shs extension,
however the extension shows up in Eudora.

Regards,

Alexander Kiwerski
Senior Network Engineer
Winstar Network Operations - West