Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia #4883

From: Ken.Williams () EY COM (Ken Williams)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:25:01 -0600

i have received reports that ICQ 99* and later surreptitiously snag credit card data from your HD and send it to
Mirabilis, without any notification or confirmation.  these reports are unsubstantiated - based on the report sources
though, this is worth looking into.

- kw

nascheme () ENME UCALGARY CA on 01/14/2000 02:21:15 PM

Please respond to nascheme () ENME UCALGARY CA@Internet