Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

ICQ Pass Cracker.

From: wolfbh () BIGFOOT COM (WolF Knox)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:38:02 -0200

Hello all,
One day i was doing absolutely nothing on the net and i though, hell,
why not make a password crack for ICQ since it's only 8 chars? something
like, you put that long-lost-UIN-with-fake-email in a field and the
program will try all the possibles combinations to discover the
password, of course, 8 chars is relatively small....the program would
need to have some kind of pause/resume system, like you try today, you
need to disconnect, you pause, go offline, later you come back and try
again resuming since the point you stopped.

I think it's a good ideia.

[]'s
        Wolf Knox.

--
    ....         UIN: 33778118            ....
    .  .    EMail: wolfbh () bigfoot com     .  .