Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Notes Domino Server Platform for e-commerce?

From: andrej () KTU EDU (andrej () KTU EDU)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:53:28 +0200

        Hi,

    Generally any system are potentially vulnerable,
many thing depends on administrator, who take care
on the system. If administrator have very little or no
experience with system and system securing, the server
WILL be vulnerable. Anyway, for good results, You must
have really good knowledge about system and this system
support, securing, etc.

   Sincerely,

--Andrejus Stavickis (MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA)
KTU SC UESM
Studentu 48a-203
Kaunas, 3028
LITHUANIA