Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Netaddress and amexmail

From: buanzox () USA NET (Arturo Busleiman)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:56:56 -0300

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Jose Romeo Vela wrote:

Hola Jose, que tal?

It sounds like both interfaces use the same http cookies. Had you sent
the URL to your friends they would have not been able to login becuase
they would have had the cookies.
yes, I definitely agree about the cookies and that is not a
security-flaw-about-user-privacy thing... just that if, for example, I got
an account in netaddress and I don't have certain feature that exists in
amexmail, I could use the amexmail interface, set it up....
I know this is dull and stupid, but some kind of checking could be added
so a user from netaddress can't use the amexmail interface, and vice
versa.

just a thoght.

*> Get PGP KEY: use pgpk -a hkp://horowitz.surfnet.nl/buanzox () usa net
*> Lista social de mail. Envia e-mail en blanco a lsb-subscribe () egroups com
*> Panic? My kernel doesn't panic! We are doomed! DustDustDust!!!!