Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Denial of Service in Xitami webserver all versions...

From: marc () EEYE COM (Marc)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:36:03 -0700

Xitami also has an overflow in one of the default example CGI programs that
it comes with.

http://server.com/cgi-bin/TESTCGI.EXE bla bla bla overflow argv fun.

Signed,
Marc
eEye Digital Security
http://www.eEye.com

"Its a bullshit, three ring, circus sideshow. The only way to fix it is to
flush it all away."