Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: vlock bug ? (fwd)

From: dphull () MAIL UKANS EDU (Hull, Dave)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:24:18 -0600

I can duplicate this behavior on my RH 6.0 machine. I'm running 2.2.13. When
it prompts for root's password it won't accept it, but after that it goes
back to asking for the user's password, entering the wrong one again causes
it to ask again for root's password...

Dave Hull, Senior Information Technology Analyst
LAN Support Services, University of Kansas