tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: tcpdump configure error with pcap_loop... no

From: Evgheni Antropov <aidjek () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 21:56:01 +0200

sf-pcap-ng.o
pcap-common.o
bpf_image.o
bpf_dump.o
scanner.o
grammar.o
bpf_filter.o
version.o

For example, in additional I have made this command for another version:

root@beagleboard:/mnt#  ar t /mnt/dcu/libpcap-1.4.0/build/libpcap.a
pcap-linux.o
pcap-usb-linux.o
pcap-can-linux.o
pcap-netfilter-linux.o
fad-getad.o
pcap.o
inet.o
gencode.o
optimize.o
nametoaddr.o
etherent.o
savefile.o
sf-pcap.o
sf-pcap-ng.o
pcap-common.o
bpf_image.o
bpf_dump.o
scanner.o
grammar.o
bpf_filter.o
version.o

There is not one addition object file *pcap-dbus.o *in old stable version.

Also, I want to pay your attention on the one more fact about my system:
Right now, I have not possibility to run your commands every time on the my
current system with native compiler. There are a huge count of causes, but
may be I will reply on your emails with any delay in the future. So please
don't worry, if you will not see any reply from me, it's just emergency
case and I will try to reply you in the nearest future.

With Best Regards, Evgheni.