tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: libpcap and tc filters

From: Adam Katz <adamkatz0 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 21:58:42 +0300

thanks anyway, Aaron :)

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Aaron Turner <synfinatic () gmail com> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:55 AM, Adam Katz <adamkatz0 () gmail com> wrote:
my ip and tcp checksums should be correct, but i'll check it out.
Could you point me in the direction of an ACTIVE mailing list with
traffic
shaping guys? The ones I found were pretty much abandoned.

Not really... like I said before, I didn't even know what you were
talking about. :)

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/         Twitter: @synfinatic