tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Fix print-pflog.c

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:15:39 -0400

"Wesley" == Wesley Shields <wxs () FreeBSD org> writes:
    Wesley> Looks like commit e8b523758959c1854689d71c7a4686c631e5501c
    Wesley> broke tcpdump on FreeBSD (and probably any other system with
    Wesley> PF). The attached patch fixes the build.

Two questions:
   1) is there anything preventing us from processing pflog
      format pcap files on any system (i.e. a header I'm missing
      on non-BSD systems)?
      (If it is the case, then I can run it on NetBSD system,
      which I test on anyway)

   2) can you give us a .pcap file and test case to process that
      file, so that this does not happen again?

--
] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.