tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: tcpdump: patches required for OpenSolaris/SXCE

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:00:04 -0800

On Nov 26, 2009, at 2:50 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

The short-term fix is to make ipnet_if_print() not take a netdissect_options * as its first argument, and have it pass gndo as the netdissect_options * to other routines.

I've checked in a change to do that. (That way, we lose as little of Michael's work as possible.)

The long-term fix is to change all the XXX_if_print routines to take a netdissect_options * as the first argument, and change tcpdump to pass gndo to the print routine.

Should we do that for tcpdump 4.1 or for tcpdump 4.2?
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.