tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: libpcap & poll()

From: "Aaron Turner" <synfinatic () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 22:58:58 -0800

My code is ported to windows/cygwin.  Unfortunately, my only windows
box is via a Parallels VM on OSX so performance just sucks in general.
 If you feel sufficiently motivated feel free to give it a spin:

Actually... I forgot... libpcap/winpcap doesn't support getting the
MAC address of the interface which is currently required for my
implementation, so tcpbridge is disabled under windows.  doh.

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/