tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: SCO libpcap

From: "sufei7099" <sufei7099 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:09:55 +0800

After replacing file <sys/dlpi.h> with <sys/attdlpi.h>, I have install libpcap on SCO OpenServer successfully. Then, I
want to write a small program to test it. However, when I compile the c file,which includes
pcap_findalldevs,pcap_lookupdev and so on, the result is wrong as follows:
# cmdpcap
undefined                       first referenced
pcap_findalldevs                    mypcap.o
i386ld fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to mypcap
So, I don't know why? Is it something I havn't config?

sufei7099
2008-06-18