tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: next release of libpcap

From: "Christian S.J. Peron" <csjp () FreeBSD org>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:22:45 -0500

I have attached the patch that we have been using. This is a patch for the
libpcap code in FreeBSD -CURRENT right now.  It appears to work well, but
you folks might have some ideas for getting the necessary autoconf magic
in, as well make some possible architecture changes.

Let me know what you think.  I have CC rwatson as well, as Robert has been
heavily involved in the development over the past year.

Thanks!