tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Announce: tcpdump 3.9.8 and libpcap 0.9.8

From: Ken Bantoft <ken () xelerance com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:48:45 -0400 (EDT)

Nothing picked yet - I'll probably do what I did last time, which is

1) Announce a date
2) Watch everyone scramble to get in last minute commits
3) Wait a day or two after for the dust to settle
4) Ping Michael Richardson to package+sign the tarballs.

So, I'd like to see it out for Halloween, or a week sooner, if that works
for everyone.