tcpdump mailing list archives

Announce: tcpdump 3.9.8 and libpcap 0.9.8 released

From: Ken Bantoft <ken () xelerance com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:32:41 -0400

I'm pleased to announce the release of tcpdump 3.9.8 and libpcap 0.9.8, which are now available at http://www.tcpdump.org . Please verify with PGP/GPG the signatures to ensure you have downloaded legitimate packages, and that no corruption has taken place. The PGP/ GPG public key is available on the keyservers, and at http:// www.tcpdump.org/tcpdump-workers.asc

We'll be branching off for tcpdump 4.0.x and libpcap 1.0.x in the next few days - these will be based on HEAD as of whatever date we cut the branches. We hope to issue a 4.0.0 and 1.0.0 in the next few weeks.

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.