tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Odd behaviour under Linux 2.6.21

From: James Healy <jhealy () swin edu au>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 13:07:29 +1000

Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. They may contain
information that is privileged or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any
attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility to
check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in error,
please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in
connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.