tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Fw: reg: download

From: Hannes Gredler <hannes () juniper net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:27:58 +0100

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 11:33:42AM +0530, kanch () gmx net wrote:
| Hello Hannes,
|
| Thanks a lot for the mail. Meanwhile, i'm in need of vulnerability free
| code. so plan to edit current 3.8.1 by comparing with cvs source.
| Is there only following file changes?
|     like in print-isakmp.c, print-radius.c
| Does the code works fine if we change above 2 files?
| Thanks for the help.

the cvs version of the tcpdump_3_8 branch contains all
bugfixes relative to 3_8_1; the CVS code ususally works
fine;

/hannes
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe