tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: [design] test failures in HEAD

From: Bill Fenner <fenner () research att com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:52:55 -0700

Is there more context for this, for those of us who aren't on the
FreeS/WAN Design list where the thread seems to have originated?

I'd like to get the pflog stuff updated before a new release.  (See
sf.net bug ID 814793).  Unfortunately, OpenBSD seems to have changed
the pflog header without changing the DLT; and, now that pflog is being
ported to systems other than OpenBSD, the use of OPENBSD_AF_INET and
OPENBSD_AF_INET6 isn't going to work -- if AF_INET != OPENBSD_AF_INET
then we can either read captures from this system or from other systems
but not both.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
  Bill
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe