tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: about "can't compile with #include<pcap.h>"

From: Guy Harris <guy () netapp com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:54:23 -0700

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 07:59:22PM +0300, Alexander Shneider AKA nCryer wrote:
about problem described in:
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/2002/03/msg00105.html
If  this problem not solved yet. I using libpcap 0.7.1 on linux 2.4.20

I have same trouble when I try to link module using pcap with my c++ modules.
I can propose you next way to fix it (it's way I do)

This should be fixed in the current CVS version of libpcap; I forget
whether that fix is in 0.7.2 or not.
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe