tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: archives for 2003

From: Guy Harris <guy () netapp com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:35:41 -0700

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 02:20:26PM -0400, Carroll, Shawn wrote:
I've been reading a lot of the archives for the -workers list.  I've read to
the end of 2002, but I see none for 2003 (yet?) at

http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/

Was hoping to catch up on -recent- developments :-)  Thanks for any word-

Well:

        http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/2003/01/

is empty, but

        http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/2003/02/maillist.html

seems OK.  However:

        http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/2003/03/maillist.html

has mail messages, but also has a bunch of what I suspect were empty
messages ("No Subject", from "Anonymous"), as does

        http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/2003/04/maillist.html

I don't know what the deal is with the January archives being empty, or
with the March and April archives having junk, but the page at

        http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/2003/02/maillist.html

definitely needs to be updated with links to the 2003 archives.
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe