tcpdump mailing list archives

libpcap problems

From: "roberto.dirosa1980 () libero it" <roberto.dirosa1980 () libero it>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:35:16 +0200

Hello,
i'm writing a code using libpcap that capture ethernet packets from an interface and inject the packet into
an other interface (in the same at the other direction).
To inject the packets i'm using libnet.
The problem is that when i inject the packet into es. eth0, the same interface captures the injected packet
and it comes back.
I try to using pcap_compile with a filter but it isn't insufficient.
I should know the direction of the packets!
Thank you,
Roberto

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe