tcpdump mailing list archives

Merging tcpdump files

From: "George Xilouris" <xilouris () iit demokritos gr>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:11:28 +0300

Hello all, I have to tcpdump files one for each of the two
interfaces I have. The first dump file is the downlink and
the second is the uplink ... I want to compine them in order
to analyse them with tcptrace. I've tried tcpslice  "
tcpslice -w output file1 file2 " but the output consists only
of the first file plus packets from the second file that have
timestamps out of the limits of the first file. Do you know any way to
do this ... ?

Thanx in advance .....

George

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe