tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Is any work going on to improve the pcap format so we have have multuple link-types per capture?

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe () richardsharpe com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 22:17:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Tomas Kukosa wrote:

I think a new DLT type is not necessary. The DLT_TZSP can be used as it
is intended for encapsulation of other DLTs.
 Tom

This is all well and good, but I have looked through the code in
libpcap-0.7.2 and cannot find the definition of DLT_TZSP. Is it a new
definition in CVS?

In addition, there is no DLT for comment frames.

Regards
-----

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe