tcpdump mailing list archives

sniffer.c

From: "Aaron B. Iba" <aiba () bbn com>
Date: 04 Jun 2003 11:15:22 -0400

Hi All,

I am just getting started with libpcap, and I noticed that the link on
tcpdump.org/pcap.htm to "sniffer.c" is broken.  The original document
seems to lie on broker.dhs.org, which does not resolve for me.  A
google search brought my attention to a previous posting on this
mailing list regarding the broken link, but it does not appear fixed.

http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/2002/06/msg00064.html

It would be great if I could a copy of this file (sniffer.c), and I am
sure many others would appreciate it if the link on tcpdump.org were
fixed.

Thanks!

-Aaron

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe